If you don't like the content on our blog, it's simple: stop reading it. Problem solved. :)

Sunday, March 25, 2012

The most awkward Birthday party ever!!!

So...I dislike my inlaws.  Let's just get that out there.  They have treated my wonderful wife horribly and for that I want to hurt them....bad.  But I won't because only getting to see my wife through bars or a window just isn't going to work for me...I like to be able to touch her hahaha.  Anyway, so it was our daughter's birthday the other day and we invited the whole famn damily to come.  Which is never good.  My mom, Tiff's mom and step dad, the daughter's dad and his gf and mom, as well as Tiff's sister and her husband.  We decided to host this amazing evening at our wonderful home.  They all showed up and it seemed to be going gloriously.  Until Tiffany, my mother, and I noticed that they were all hanging around Tiffany's ex and completely ignoring us.  I have officially decided that any mother who would rather keep her ex-son-in-law rather than her own daughter deserves a spot in the firey depths of hell next to Hitler and Richard Simmons (no offense Richard).  Anyway, just to sum up...Tiffany is amazing, my mom is cool, and in-laws need to burn. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Now Shaun, don't hold back. I want you to tell us how you REALLY feel. ;)

    I'm sorry your in-laws are being so awful. They are really missing out!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the only person that will be burning in hell for what they have done is shaun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now XoXo,
    Sentences should be started with capital letters. Try not to make yourself look incompetent when you post things that others could read. Just a heads up. Thanks for you post though! I enjoyed your opinion!

    ReplyDelete