I started this months ago and apparently never finished it...so here it is!!
I feel that to be a man you must:
1) Put your family before anything else, they are yours and you should claim them!
2) Work hard so that you can pay all of the bills and make your wife and kids comfortable.
3) Be able and willing to kill any and all Zombies, Mummies, and Skeletons that decide to attack your home!
4) Teach your children that being respectful, honest, and moral will get you further in life than any amount of money. Then be an example of that so they know how to do it.
5) Lastly, my favorite, treat your wife with all the love and respect she deserves. Every woman is different and every man is different. We as men need to find the things that our wives need to be happy and make sure we give them that. Even if we hate it, they need it. So it's our duty to do it!
Do these five things and I feel you will be a man that is respected and loved by all for how good you live your life.